2021 Painter for a Day
– 8 hours of painting walls including prep and clean up
– Prep includes filling imperfections such as small nail holes and doing minor repairs. Larger repairs to be done at the rate of $65/hr plus the cost of materials in addition to the base price of $399.
– Homeowners to purchase paint from Sherwin Williams and must have paint on site prior to start date (2 gallons)
– Additional painting work can be done at the rate of $65/hr plus the cost of materials.
– Wallpaper removal and proper prep to be done by homeowners prior to the work (cleaned & Zinsser GARDZ applied).
– Homeowners must remove wall hangings and move furniture to the center of the room, at least 3′ from the walls to be painted. Any furniture moving by our crew will be charged at $250/hr. Refrigerators must be moved by homeowners – our crew cannot move them.
– Time may be needed in between coats to allow the first coat to dry properly
– Full deposit due upon scheduling
– One per household
Contracts to be signed by March 31st 2021. Work to be done January-April 2021
* These fields are required.